566,93 €(inc.vat: 24% )
- Designed for the ambitious shooter in need of a good support of relative stiff clothing for a reasonable price
- Cut that gives support on the back and front
- The left front panel is of non-slip Clarino™
- Real leather and soft lining in neck area to avoid pressure in prone position
- Adjustable metal buttons and a two-way adjustable non-stretch sling keeper
- The right shoulder has a strap which is adjusted in a matter of seconds
- Suitable for all three positions
- Standard colors are black-turquoise-white-orange with turquoise piping
- 4-6 weeks delivery time
- Made in Finland
Shell of Cotton Fabric, Lining of Canvas
A shooting jacket should always be transported and stored without bending it at waist. Always keep your jacket topmost in your equipment bag. Shooting jackets and pants should never be washed. If the shooting clothes get wet, they should be dried on a clothes hanger in room temperature.
Shooting clothing should never be washed, because water can harm the treatment that keeps the canvas stiff. In addition, the leather parts may give off their colour to the white canvas if the jacket gets wet. The black canvas may get some scratches when used. To remove those white marks, you can slightly rub the canvas with a wet cotton cloth. Do not use too much water.
Leather parts can be wiped with a moist cloth. You can use leather detergents for cleaning the leather parts.
(Material on left front that looks like suede) Clarino is artificial material and suede detergents are not suitable for cleaning it. Never apply suede detergent on clarino! You can try to clean clarino parts only with detergents meant for normal clothes.