Terms and Conditions
Effective from 10.06.2021
Company Oy Teema Line Ltd (Business ID 0519737-5, VAT no. FI05197375)
sells products to private persons within Europe. All prices shown include VAT.
We reserve the right to price and delivery cost changes.
Placing an order
You can order products in the web store by placing products in the shopping basket and paying for them in the web store’s checkout. All customer information is handled
confidentially. The contact information given when placing the order is not
Payment Service Provider
Paytrail Plc acts as a collecting payment service provider and is an authorized Payment Institution. Paytrail Plc will be shown as the recipient on your bank or creditcard statement. Paytrail Plc will forward the payment to the merchant. For reclamations, please contact the website the payment was made to.
Business ID 2122839-7
Delivery and costs
The delivery costs will be stated after you have chosen a payment and delivery method. We deliver orders as registered or unregistered mail with Posti Group Oyj or GLS Finland Oy, of which registered mail is trackable with a tracking code.
Our usual delivery time is 2-6 weeks depending on the order and delivery method. More specific delivery times will be stated on the product pages. Shipping delays, weekends and holidays may affect delivery time.We are not responsible for delayed deliveries caused by force majeure or any damage due to delayed delivery. We will notify our customers of any exceptions in delivery times on our web store.
Terms for product exchanges and returns
You have a legal right according to the consumer protection law of Finland to exchange products or return your order or part of it within 14 days of receiving the order. The right of return is only applicable to unused, re-sellable products in their original packing. All returns and repairs must be sent with all transport costs paid by the customer and properly packed in a suitable size box.
Before returning an order, contact Oy Teemaline Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write which product you want to return and the reason for the return. When returning an order attach your customer´s number / name and contact information as well as your bank account number for money refunds.
Return your order to:
Oy Teema Line Ltd
Kutomonkuja 2 E 1
In case your order has gone missing, has been damaged during delivery or you are not satisfied with your order in any other way, you are required to notify the relevant party or parties stated in the terms and conditions within 14 days. If the order has been damaged during delivery, a complaint must be filed with the carrier company immediately.
Oy Teema Line Ltd reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from us.
Dispute situations are solved in the local District Court of Oy Teema Line Ltd.
1. Oy Teema Line Ltd guarantees that all delivered products are free from faults in materials or workmanship.
2. Some differences in colors in raw material may appear. This concerns specially nature material as cotton and leather.
3. Products with faults in material or workmanship will be repaired or remade by Oy Teema Line Ltd according to the decision of Oy Teema Line Ltd during a time of one year from the original day of delivery.
4. This guarantee is not valid:
– For mechanical damages which can be considered normal for the product when used.
– If the product has been used in an extreme situation for which it is not intended.
– If the product has been repaired or altered elsewhere than at an Oy Teema Line Ltd.
5. Repair or alteration does not affect the original expiry date of warranty.
6. This warranty is only valid for new products sold to the original consumer/shooter.
7. Copy of consumer’s original invoice/receipt always needed.
8. Oy Teema Line Ltd takes no responsibility for sudden ISSF/ESC/DSB/SAL/SML or any other organization rules changes.