KT Club Prone
421,10 €(inc.vat: 24% )
KT Club Prone has most of the same improvements as KT Prone
- Perfect choice for shooting clubs, juniors, and beginners.
- Only available for standard sizes.
- Standard colors are apple green, gray and black.
KT Prone is the result of years of experience making jackets for shooting sports. We have learned the specific needs of prone shooting and developed a jacket with
- multiple improvements, specific for sling positions.
- The shoulder area is made to give support for the gun keeping hand,
- but also being comfortable on the neck.
- The leather insert on the back of the jacket makes the fit better in prone position.
- Made in Finland
Materials and care:
A shooting jacket should always be transported and stored without bending it at waist. Always keep your jacket topmost in your equipment bag. Shooting jackets and pants should never be washed. If the shooting clothes get wet they should be dried on a clothes hanger in room temperature.
Shooting clothing should never be washed, because water can harm the treatment that keeps the canvas stiff. In addition, the leather parts may give off their colour to the white canvas if the jacket gets wet. The black canvas may get some scratches when used. To remove those white marks you can slightly rub the canvas with a wet cotton cloth. Do not use too much water.
Leather parts can be wiped with a moist cloth. You can use leather detergents for cleaning the leather parts.
(material on left front that looks like suede) Clarino is artificial material and suede detergents are not suitable for cleaning it. Never apply suede detergent on clarino! You can try to clean clarino parts only with detergents meant for normal clothes.