KT Canvas Prime Jacket
885,36 €(inc.vat: 24% )
- Careful material choices for giving support where needed
- Traditional cotton canvas material is used for both shell and lining
- When new, the garment is a bit stiffer than the ISSF rules allow
- Suitable both for shooters shooting non-ISSF rules disciplines and for active shooters who prefer canvas and are familiar with the breaking-in period
- Curved seams are shaped to improve support in all 3 shooting positions
- The fit is improved in shoulder area under rifle buttplate and on the elbow on the gun-keeping arm in standing position
- Left sleeve design and material selection are improved to work better in all three positions
- Standard colors are apple green-yellow-black-white with yellow piping
- 4-6 weeks delivery time
- Made in Finland
Materials & Care:
Shell + lining of Canvas.
A shooting jacket should always be transported and stored without bending it at waist. Always keep your jacket topmost in your equipment bag. Shooting jackets and pants should never be washed. If the shooting clothes get wet, they should be dried on a clothes hanger in room temperature.
Shooting clothing should never be washed, because water can harm the treatment that keeps the canvas stiff. In addition, the leather parts may give off their colour to the white canvas if the jacket gets wet. The black canvas may get some scratches when used. To remove those white marks, you can slightly rub the canvas with a wet cotton cloth. Do not use too much water.
Leather parts can be wiped with a moist cloth. You can use leather detergents for cleaning the leather parts.
(material on left front that looks like suede) Clarino is artificial material and suede detergents are not suitable for cleaning it. Never apply suede detergent on clarino. You can try to clean clarino parts only with detergents meant for normal clothes.