Field Target Jacket
715,73 €(inc.vat: 24% )
Jacket is specially designed for Field target shooting.
- The jacket has fast adjustable five straps closure and non-slip top grip patches with paddings.
- It features 3-way adjustable hood made of water-repellent softshell and ID-card place on right shoulder.
- The left front zipper can be adjusted by cutting the leather covering the zipper.
- The jacket has ventilation in upper back and D-ring on right side at the waist for water bottle.
- Outer surface is made of water-repellent fabrics whereas lining is Hybrid material
- Designed to give maximum support and is more durable than regular canvas.
- If the Hybrid material gets wet, it dries faster than traditional cotton canvas.
- Stretch material under armpits and in front of the elbows helps to decrease pressure points.
- Made in Finland
Materials & Care:
Shell: Leather and cotton fabric, heavy canvas in back middle
A shooting jacket should always be transported and stored without bending it at waist. Always keep your jacket topmost in your equipment bag. Shooting jackets and pants should never be washed. If the shooting clothes get wet, they should be dried on a clothes hanger in room temperature.
Shooting clothing should never be washed, because water can harm the treatment that keeps the canvas stiff. In addition, the leather parts may give off their colour to the white canvas if the jacket gets wet. The black canvas may get some scratches when used. To remove those white marks, you can slightly rub the canvas with a wet cotton cloth. Do not use too much water.
Leather parts can be wiped with a moist cloth. You can use leather detergents for cleaning the leather parts.
(material on left front that looks like suede) Clarino is artificial material and suede detergents are not suitable for cleaning it. Never apply suede detergent on clarino. You can try to clean clarino parts only with detergents meant for normal clothes.