KT Hybrid Prime Jacket
992,00 €(inc.vat: 24% )
- Careful material choices for giving support where needed
- Hybrid material gives great support and stays relatively stiff longer than other materials
- Curved seams are shaped to improve support in all 3 shooting positions
- The fit is improved in shoulder area under rifle buttplate and on the elbow on the gun-keeping arm in standing position
- Left sleeve design and material selection are improved to work better in all three positions
- Standard colors are dark green-purple-grey with purple piping
- 4-6 week delivery time
- Made in Finland
Materials & Care:
Shell + lining of Hybrid.
A shooting jacket should always be transported and stored without bending it at waist. Always keep your jacket topmost in your equipment bag. Shooting jackets and pants should never be washed. If the shooting clothes get wet, they should be dried on a clothes hanger in room temperature.
Shooting clothing should never be washed, because water can harm the treatment that keeps the canvas stiff. In addition, the leather parts may give off their colour to the white canvas if the jacket gets wet. The black canvas may get some scratches when used. To remove those white marks, you can slightly rub the canvas with a wet cotton cloth. Do not use too much water.
Leather parts can be wiped with a moist cloth. You can use leather detergents for cleaning the leather parts.
(material on left front that looks like suede) Clarino is artificial material and suede detergents are not suitable for cleaning it. Never apply suede detergent on clarino! You can try to clean clarino parts only with detergents meant for normal clothes.