327 Aufgelegt Jacket
479,88 €(inc.vat: 24% )
- 327 Aufgelegt shooting jacket is designed for German national shooting discipline for veterans
- ‘Aufgelegt’ = standing or sitting with the rifle on a rest
- 327 points is the maximum possible result on the 30 shots match with decimal scoring
- Jacket details are designed according to the need in “Aufgelegt” shooting position
- It has stiff canvas on back for support and soft materials on sleeves and upper back
- The jacket has only one Top Grip rubber on right shoulder and it is placed at the edge of the neckline
- Steplessly adjustable straps on right shoulder insure the perfect fit under the butt plate
- 327 Aufgelegt jackets are tailored for veteran shooters and have different measurement chart than our 3-position and prone jackets
- Made to measure jackets are possible to get with shortened length for sitting position (according to the DSB rules)
- Standard colors are black, white, grey, blue with grey piping
- Non-ISSF model
- 4-6 weeks delivery time
- Made in Finland
Materials & Care:
A shooting jacket should always be transported and stored without bending it at waist. Always keep your jacket topmost in your equipment bag. Shooting jackets and pants should never be washed. If the shooting clothes get wet, they should be dried on a clothes hanger in room temperature.
Shooting clothing should never be washed, because water can harm the treatment that keeps the canvas stiff. In addition, the leather parts may give off their colour to the white canvas if the jacket gets wet. The black canvas may get some scratches when used. To remove those white marks, you can slightly rub the canvas with a wet cotton cloth. Do not use too much water.
Leather parts can be wiped with a moist cloth. You can use leather detergents for cleaning the leather parts.
(material on left front that looks like suede) Clarino is artificial material and suede detergents are not suitable for cleaning it. Never apply suede detergent on clarino. You can try to clean clarino parts only with detergents meant for normal clothes.