503,44 €(inc.vat: 24% )
- For the ambitious shooter in a need of good support of relative stiff clothing for a reasonable price
- The waist belt cut supports the back in standing position and upper right front piece is made of leather
- The leather is for shooters resting the butt hook on the hip between shots in the kneeling position
- Off-set fly to the left with Velcro closing in front for stability and comfort in kneeling
- Long zippers in back of the legs
- Smart colors are black-turquoise-white-orange with turquoise piping
- 4-6 weeks delivery time
- Made in Finland
Materials & Care:
Do not wash
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Lining of Canvas
A shooting trousers should always be transported and stored without any extra bending. Always keep your jacket and trousers topmost in your equipment bag. Shooting jackets and pants should never be washed. If the shooting clothes get wet, they should be dried on a clothes hanger in room temperature.
Shooting clothing should never be washed, because water can harm the treatment that keeps the canvas stiff. In addition, the leather parts may give off their colour to the white canvas if the jacket gets wet. The black canvas may get some scratches when used. To remove those white marks, you can slightly rub the canvas with a wet cotton cloth. Do not use too much water.
Leather parts can be wiped with a moist cloth. You can use leather detergents for cleaning the leather parts.
(material on left front that looks like suede) Clarino is artificial material and suede detergents are not suitable for cleaning it. Never apply suede detergent on clarino! You can try to clean clarino parts only with detergents meant for normal clothes.