KT iCanvas Prime Trousers
714,24 €(inc.vat: 24% )
- Curved seams are shaped to improve support in all 3 shooting positions
- Leather insert on the right hip on the trousers gives comfort especially in standing shooting position
- Legs have a curved cut at the bottom for a smooth contact with shooting boots
- Practical closing/opening loops added for rapid position change and easy adjustment
- New cut for improved fit
- Off-set fly to the left with Velcro closing in front for stability and comfort in kneeling
- Long zippers in back of the legs
- Standard colors are blue-turquoise-black with orange piping
- 4-6 weeks delivery time
- Made in Finland
Materials & Care:
Do not wash
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Lining of Canvas
A shooting trousers should always be transported and stored without any extra bending. Always keep your jacket and trousers topmost in your equipment bag. Shooting jackets and pants should never be washed. If the shooting clothes get wet, they should be dried on a clothes hanger in room temperature.
Shooting clothing should never be washed, because water can harm the treatment that keeps the canvas stiff. In addition, the leather parts may give off their colour to the white canvas if the jacket gets wet. The black canvas may get some scratches when used. To remove those white marks, you can slightly rub the canvas with a wet cotton cloth. Do not use too much water.
Leather parts can be wiped with a moist cloth. You can use leather detergents for cleaning the leather parts.
(material on left front that looks like suede) Clarino is artificial material and suede detergents are not suitable for cleaning it. Never apply suede detergent on clarino! You can try to clean clarino parts only with detergents meant for normal clothes.